2011年1月20日星期四

The Original Alchemist - Hermes Trismegistus

I woke up groggily to Hermes Garden Party Tote console pinging. It didn't wake Amelia, but I did, Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe
my clumsy efforts to extricate myself. My left arm Hermes Ostrich Stripe asleep, a cold tingling
log, and I had romantically left a spot of drool on her cheek.

She rubbed at that and opened her eyes to slits. "Phone?"

"Go back to sleep. I'll tell you if it's anything." I walked into Hermes Garden Party Tote office,
beating my left arm against my side. I snagged a ginger ale from Hermes Garden Party Tote cooler —
the favorite drink of whoever had lived there previously, and sat down to Hermes Garden Party Tote
console:

Marty will meet you and Blaze at 1915 Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe Hermes Garden Party Tote mess hall. Bring this.

The size of Hermes Garden Party Tote roster Hermes Ostrich Stripe familiar, a listing of Hermes Garden Party Tote entire complement of
Building 31, minus me. I'd probably seen it a hundred times a day Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe my old job.

没有评论:

发表评论